Sunday, December 13, 2009

A quick writing after sitting down with two old friends. The moment was a Real spot in Time and afterwards i sat and savored what had taken place. Sitting in front of i were two artists of power and heart who ive been blessed to share a good part of this journey's path with. Strengthened and encouraged to see their walk and where they now stand. Being with them again brought back and renewed a part of who I am. As if my Spirit needed to be near theirs for clear recall. We discussed this current project and shared Words on the stirring of a Movement. Bishop Nii & The Entity
My Bros
from the Beginning
this journey
Savor a moment
Mass Encouragement
Strong fellowship
reviving personhood
& purpose
I shared I heart's
understanding
of I & I purpose
Agreement in prayer
Too great a point in
time for I to
contemplate
No photo or shared mixtape
Forgot as I was caught
in Kiros
Another time then
All in Your timing.
May I rest in Your presence.
Recognize Your breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment